Stepvoice Recorder is real-time recording software with MP3 file format support.
It allows recording from any sound source, such as microphone, line in or any sounds
currently playing on your PC (internet radio, movie sounds, etc.).
Real-time mp3 encoding saves hard disk space and time, because you don't need to
encode recorded sounds later. This feature is critical for longer recordings.
A wide range of mp3 bitrate settings allows to vary sound quality from telephone
(3.5 to 7.0 MB/hour) to CD (3.5 to 7.0 MB/minute).
With sound levels visualization you can easily adjust volume level before recording for best results.
The Stepvoice Recorder features include, but not limited by:
- Friendly interface;
- Support recording from any sound source;
- Supporting file formats: MP3;
- Direct MP3 encoding without temporary .WAV files;
- Recording/Playback visualization;
- Voice Activation System.
- NEW: Mixing virtual 'speakers' line with microphone (for Skype).